Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #193 (SAVE Fred)

Wonder Wednesday - Can You SAVE Fred?

*My fourth graders are divided into SIX teams.  They will work in these teams of four throughout the year on both team building activities and science experiments.

*The teams are Jayhawk Blue, Red, and Yellow.  I also have three teams that are Husker Red, White, Black.  The teams are in honor of my two college-aged children.

*This was our THIRD team activity that we participated in this week.  I know this activity might not be new to most of you, but was a new one to me as of last year.  It is a GREAT one.

*As the students worked on solving the "task", I was able to wander around and capture the moments via pictures.

*Here are my fourth graders in action...












No comments:

Post a Comment