Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wonder Wednesday #362 (First Day BACK)

 Wonder Wednesday - Our THIRD First Day

*We started school in September with a Hybrid model.

*We then went to full-distance learning at the start of December.


*Today, I welcomed back my fourth graders as everyone returned for in-class learning.

*We called it our THIRD first day of school.  

*I was excited, thrilled, and a bit overwhelmed starting again with a full room of students.  

*I'm hoping this is our last "start-up" and the rest of the year sails smoothly and without anymore changes.  I know that may be asking for a lot, but it is my hope and wish.  

*Here are some images from my day and now I'm ready to sit back, relax, and do some reading...

My first day back for our "THIRD" start to the year.  Loving my new shoes!!!  


Seeing learners working side by side was the best part of our day.  


I can tell you working together in person is a whole lot better than in Zoom breakout rooms.  


Our new protocol = Masks and Face Sheild


A big day for us in room 113, but also for our country.  


Math "talks" live and in person.

All the books came back and are ready to be put back on shelf.  

A little end of the day treat for the teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment