Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3/18/13)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/



Books I Read this Past Week...

The Snowman by Jo Nesbo

*This is our current book for our BBC. (Boy's Book Club)

*I had the opportunity to get more into this mystery and I'm really enjoying.






The Runway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen

*This is our current read aloud in my classroom.

*We are LOVING it! 









Books I Will (continue to) Read This Coming Week...

The Snowman by Jo Nesbo











The Runway King by Jennifer A. Nielsen











The Center of Everything by Linda Urban











Who Could That Be at This Hour by Lemony Snicket











Out of my Mind by Sharon M. Draper

*This is a reread for me to get ready for our Breakfast with Books book club on Friday, March 29th. 








Giants Beware by Jorge Aguirre

*This book has been making the rounds in my room and the kids asked if I would read it.

*It will be a quick read for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment