*I am a HUGE fan of ice cream. I inherited this quality from my mother who to this day still loves ice cream when they serve it at the memory care center she lives in.
*While browsing Facebook, I came across this recipe that a friend of my "liked".
*In my opinion, it is the perfect winter TREAT!
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2-3 hot cocoa packets
- 1 c. mini marshmallows, plus more for garnish
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk, hot cocoa packets, and mini marshmallows.
- Transfer mixture to a 9-x-5" loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Top with additional marshmallows and freeze until firm, 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer to let soften 10 minutes.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
Treat Tuesday: Young-Adult Novel
Treat Tuesday: Novel Published for Adults