Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 3, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (8/3/20)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week...


Bloom by Kenneth Oppel 

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Itch by Polly Farquhar

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)








The Places We Sleep by Caroline Brooks DuBois

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)








Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week... 


The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett

*My Novel Published for Adults








Thirteens by Kate Alice Marshall

*My Middle-Grade Novel








Things Seen From Above by Shelley Pearsall

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment