Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


 








Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/

*It was a busy week at school and I didn't have much time to read and when I would read it seemed that I always feel asleep right away.  Here are the books I'm working on, but haven't finished...

 

Books I Read This Past Week...

The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (Adult Book)
Pickle by Kim Baker 
 

Books I Will Read This Coming Week...

The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (Adult Book)
Pickle by Kim Baker
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (For my Boy's Book Club)

No comments:

Post a Comment