Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 9, 2014

Friend Friday #42...

Hi!  I’m Ramey and I'm reading the book called Big Nate written by Lincoln Peirce.

I think this book is good because the comics and story are good.  

My favorite part of the story is when Nate is funny because he makes jokes.  

The character that I liked best is Nate because he's funny and reminds me of myself.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain kids with a great story, fun pictures, and a fun book.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I know they would love it as much as me.  My friends are actually reading it now also. 

Reading to me is awesome because books are awesome and I really like graphic novels.  


*Ramey is a fun reader to observe.
*He is very passionate about books when he finds something he really likes.  Aren't we all!
*A few weeks ago I noticed him struggling to find something to read that kept his interest.
*We chatted and I suggested this book/series to him.  He said he would give it a try.
*Ramey loved the first book and has continued to read the other books in the series.  



No comments:

Post a Comment