Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 3, 2017

Friend Friday #175 (Middle School: My Brother is a Big Fat Liar by James Patterson)


Hi!  I'm Kaitlyn and I read the book called Middle School: My Brother is a Big Fat Liar written by James Patterson.  


I thought this book was GOOD 
because it was so funny and I could not stop reading it.  


My favorite part in the story was when I read the middle part of the story because there was such great imagination parts during this section.  



The character that I liked best was Georgia because she is the main character and I thought she was really funny.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a series that kids would like and be able to read lots of books in that series.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because they would like it as much as me and I know this would be their style.  


Reading to me is so fun because when I find a great book I just can't put it down and read all the time.  I even get in trouble at home for reading too late in the night.  


*Kaitlyn is an avid reader at times and at other times not so much.
*She is the type of reader that if she loves the story, she won't put the book down no matter what.
*I loved it when she told me she got in trouble by reading too late into the night.  
*She is going through all the books in this series and really enjoying them.  











No comments:

Post a Comment