Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6/26/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


*I actually had the opportunity to meet Kellee in person at ALA.  What a trill!  

*Not much reading got done with past week with being at the Scholastic Reading Summit and ALA.

*I'm looking forward to this week and getting back to some real-time summer reading.  



Books I Read this Past Week...


Swing Sideways by Nancy Turner Steveson

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

*Review Coming Soon







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week


Disrupting Thinking by Kylene Beers and Robert Probst

*My Professional Book









The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley by Hannah Tinti

*My Novel Published for Adults

Between Two Skies by Joanne O'Sullivan

*My Young-Adult Novel

Hello Universe by Erin Entrada Kelly

*My Middle-Grade Novel





No comments:

Post a Comment