Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #201 (NCTE17 - Part #ONE)

Wonder Wednesday - A Weekend of BOOK Love

*I'm still in "cloud nine" after my four days in St. Louis where I attended my third NCTE convention.  

*As I mentioned on FaceBook, I think it just gets better and better each year.  

*The time at the convention, talking with authors and educators, and taking in all the new information fills me up and reenergizes me to be in the trenches with the young readers and writers of mine.  

*I could write so much about my experience, but life is busy, the Thanksgiving Holiday is here, and sometimes I think the story can be told better through images.

*Here is a look at my journey in St. Louis on Thursday, November 16th and Friday, November 17th.  I will post more pictures for next Wednesday's WONDER...


No comments:

Post a Comment