Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/11/13)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/



Books I Read this Past Week...

The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis

*Interesting book and I'm so glad I read it.  Very powerful!
*4 out of 5 Stars









Books I Will (continue to) Read This Coming Week...

 Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk by Ben Fountain

*Not getting a lot of time to read this, but when I do I really enjoy it. 







Hokey Pokey by Jerry Spinelli 

*I'm continuing to read this even though it is at a slow pace due to my schedule. 






 Geeks, Girls, and Secret Identities by Mike Jung

*Still sitting on my TBR pile, and hoping to get to this soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment