Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, February 24, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2/24/20)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week...



Fighting Words by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars)







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week...


They Went Left by Monica Hesse

*My Young-Adult Novel








When We Were Vikings by Andrew David MacDonald

*My Novel Published for Adults







The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper

*My Young-Adult Novel








Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)








The Lonely Heart of Maybelle Lane
by Kate O'Shaughnessy

*My Middle-Grade Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment