Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Wonder Wednesday #331 (Never Before Ending)

Wonder Wednesday - Closing out the SPACE

*On Wednesday, May 27th I headed back to my classroom space.  

*I had not been there since Tuesday, March 17th.  

*It was a bit of a surreal moment.  Distance learning/teaching was nothing I had ever given a second of thought before that last day in my room in March.

*I still have eight days left with my students, but I'm done out at the building until, well until we don't know.  

*As I packed, cleaned, and sorted I was filled with such emotion.  

*For 29 years, I ended the year with my students.  Doing it without them didn't feel right.  It fact, it felt completely wrong.  

*I'm not sure I would classify this event as a wonder, but I am in WONDER of my students and how we have all worked together to make this "new normal" as positive as we could.  

*Here is my last "tour" of my 2019/2020 physical classroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment