Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Sunday, June 4, 2023

No Two Persons by Erica Bauermeister

How I Heard About It:
*My author friend Abby Cooper posted this title on her social media accounts.  Her comments were so positive and she raved about the story line.  I ordered the book, had it the next day, and got started reading.


What It Is About - FIVE Things You Need to Know:
*The story begins with the character of Alice.  She has always wanted to be a writer, but she won't open her heart to the possibility of a story.

*Finally, after a heartbreaking family event, Alice puts pen to paper and writes a fiction story from the heart.

*After Alice finishes the novel, the book makes it way to an editor who knows the story needs to be out int the world.

*The next several chapters focus on a variety of readers who find Alice's novel falling into their laps. 

*In a full circle moment, the story comes back to Alice with the focus the publication has had on her life.


What I Thought Of It - Five Observations/Reflections:
*Being a lover of reading and books, this was an outstanding reading experience.

*The plot was really about a story within this novel.  Such an interesting concept.  

*I LOVED following the path the novel took and was actually more curious about Alice's novel she wrote than the actual novel I was reading.

*As I read, more and more aspects of Alice's story were revealed.  

*I literally could not put the book down once I started.


Who Should Read It:
*For any reader who is fascinated by the writing process, novel publication, and how novels have different effects on readers, then is definitely the story for you.  Happy Reading!


Rating:
   5 STARS out of 5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment