Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friend Friday #1...




I wanted to get my "little" friends involved with my ReadWonder Blog.  I'm calling it Friend Friday.

Each Friday, I will feature a different friend and the book they are currently reading.  Enjoy...


Hi!  I'm Grace and I'm reading the book called Wonkenstein: The Creature From My Closet and written by Obert Skye

I think this book is fantastic because there are lots of funny parts in the story.

My favorite part in the story is where Robert tells about his thumb buddy because it is cool that he collects them

The character that I liked best was Robert because he is the main character

I think the author wrote this book because he had this funny idea and wanted to share it with others. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is super funny and at times can be scary

Reading to me is fantastic and excellent because it takes you to different places.  


*Grace is a soon-to-be fifth grader.  She is in my summer school class.  Grace was my first "friend" to post her thoughts about a book on this blog.  Thanks Grace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment