Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Treat Tuesday #2...

I'm very excited to share this second treat with you.  Last week we had a yummy slush that is perfect for a hot summer day.

This week I'm sharing one of my favorite recipes.  Several times a year I break out this cookie recipe and whip up a batch to share with my family and friends.

I guarantee you will not be disappointed...



Treat Tuesday - Peanut Butter M & M Cookies

Makes two to four dozen cookies depending on size.

Cream together:
     1 cup margarine
     1 cup peanut butter
     1 cup sugar
     1 cup brown sugar


Add 2 eggs

Stir in 2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon soda.  Stir in 1 1/2 cups M & M's and 1 cup chocolate chips.

Bake at 350 degrees.

For large cookies, bake 1/4 cup of dough for 14-16 minutes.

For small cookies, use rounded tablespoon of dough for each and bake 11-13 minutes.  



Treat Tuesday - Middle Grade Book

 Granny Torrelli Makes Soup by Sharon Creech













Treat Tuesday - Adult Book



The Turtle Warrior by Mary Relindes Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment