Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friend Friday #54...

Hi!  I’m Ryan and I'm reading the book called Daniel X #2 by James Patterson.  

I think this book is fun because he has powers and I think it would be cool to have those powers.  

My favorite part in the story is when he meet Judy because she is nice and a good friend to Daniel.  Normally boys and girls aren't friends.  





The character that I liked best is Daniel because he can do things that we can't and I'm jealous of that.  He is a pretty cool dude!  

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain the reader.  All of his books are so fun to read and full of adventure.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a fun book to read and I know my friends would like it just as much as I did.  

Reading to me is fun because you can go on an adventure that you wouldn't be able to do in real life.  


*Ryan loved to read any graphic novel he could get his hands on.  
*When he found this series he was completely hooked and engrossed in them.  
*I sometimes tried to get him to try other types of books, but whenever given the choice he always went back to books similar to this one.
*Ryan did a lot of reading during the school year and made some great growth.  
*It was great to watch.  



No comments:

Post a Comment