Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, February 13, 2015

Friend Friday #79 (The 26th Storey Treehouse)...

Hi!  I am Sam and I read the book called The 26th-Storey Treehouse written by Adam Griffiths.


I think this book was awesome because it has lots of action and adventure.  


My favorite part in the story was when they tell the story about captain wooden-head because I thought that it was cool how they were stranded with the pirates.  




The character that I liked best was Terry because he is a funny and cool character.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted people to have fun reading.  



I would recommend this book to my friends because it's a good book that's funny and has lots of good pictures.  


Reading to me is fun because I normally wouldn't be reading this much, but this book is a great book to read.  I hope there is another one in this series.  





No comments:

Post a Comment