Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Treat Tuesday #99...

Treat Tuesday - Jurassic Smash Blizzard

*No recipe this week, but definitely a TREAT.

*My new obsession this summer is this blizzard at Dairy Queen.

*Oh my goodness it is wonderful.

*I know not real healthy, but such a delightful summer treat.

*It especially helps during this stressful time of moving.

*If you haven't tried it out yet, you MUST!








Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel

Ruby on the Outside by Nora Raleigh Baskin

*I just finished this novel and it was wonderful!






Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin

*This was the first novel I read by the author and it was excellent!







Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel


A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

*I read this last year and it captured my heart.  I tell everyone about it.










my grandmother asked me to tell you she's sorry by Fredrik Backman

*I just bought this last weekend and can't wait to start it.  I have heard such great things about this second book by Fredrik Backman.

No comments:

Post a Comment