Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Treat Tuesday #145 (Book Release Day)

Treat Tuesday:  Father's Day Burgers

*So it was Father's Day this past Sunday.

*My wife is a wonderful cook and loves to try new and different types of foods.  It it boils down to it, I'm a very simple eater.



*When she asked me what I would like for dinner for Father's Day, I said burgers on the grill.  She just smiled because she knew this would make me happy.  But I'm not talking just a regular burger.

*A few years ago she got a simple recipe from a friend on how to spice up burgers.  I love the way they taste and they have become a favorite of mine.  So this past Sunday I not only enjoyed one burger, but two.

Ingredients…
-1 pound hamburger
-1/2 package dry onion soup
-3 Tablespoons A1 Steak Sauce

Directions….
-Mix together well
-Let sit one hour
-Form into patties
-Grill


Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment