Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, August 15, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (8/15/16)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week… 



Kids Deserve It by Todd Nesloney and Adam Welcome

*Professional Reading (5 Stars out of 5 Stars)







Every Child a Super Reader by Pam Allyn & Ernest Morrell

*Professional Reading (5 Stars out 5 Stars)








Still Learning to Read
by Franki Sibberson & Karen Szymusiak

*Professional Reading (5 Stars out of 5 Stars)







Marcelo in the Read World by Francisco X Stork

*Young-Adult Novel (4 Stars out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review







Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand

*Middle-Grade Novel (5 Stars out of 5 Stars)

My Book Review






Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week…    



Boy's Life by Robert McCammon

*My novel published for Adults









Side Effects May Very by Julie Murphy

*My young-adult novel

My Seventh Grade Life in Tights by Brooks Benjamin

*My middle-grade novel








No comments:

Post a Comment