Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Treat Tuesday #154 (Book Release Day)

Treat Tuesday:  "Stranger Things" on Netflix

*During the summer I spend a lot of time reading, but that is not the only thing I enjoy doing over my summer vacation.



*Each summer I like to find a series that I can "binge"  I remember the summer I watched the whole season of "Orange is the New Black" in a couple of days.

*My wife and I heard about this show/treat, and decided to give it a shot.  After the first episode, we were HOOKED!

*Not only was the story line fascinating, but the "props" capturing the mid-eighties was really fun to watch.  We both graduated from high school during this time; so it was like a visit to our past.

*If you have not watched, or heard of this series, I highly recommend it.  It is certainly a summer-time treat.






Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel











Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment