Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 15, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/15/17)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week...

*Another busy week and didn't get much reading done.  This happens to me every spring with the ending of the school year.  Plus I had two children return home from college and that put a crimp in my reading life.  Looking forward to summer and the extra time to read!


Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures 
by Jackson Pearce & Maggie Stiefvater

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

*Review coming soon!





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week 


The Inexplicable Logic of my Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz

*My Young-Adult Novel










Bear Town by Fredrik Backman

*My Novel Published for Adults








Me & Miranda Mullaly by Jake Gerhardt

*My Middle-Grade Novel






The Leavers by Lisa Ko

*My Novel Published for Adults (Audio)

No comments:

Post a Comment