Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wonder Wednesday #190 (Favorites of 2016/2017) - LAST One for Year...

Wonder Wednesday - Our Favorite Books of the Year

*I can't believe we are coming to the end of our school year.

*It has been one of the best in my twenty-six year career.

*As I look back on the last 172 days or so, I'm filled with memories of our read aloud time and our "Breakfast with Books" book clubs.


*I wanted to wrap-up my "Wonder Wednesday" posts with a recap/review/highlights of the books we shared through our class read aloud and book club that we have experienced as a group of readers.

*Through the grace and kindness of ALL the authors, we have been able to connect with each one via a classroom visit and/or Skype visit.  This has enriched our lives more than I can describe.

*I created a class poll for both the read aloud and book club selections.  Here are the results...


Class Read Alouds...







Breakfast with Books...





No comments:

Post a Comment