Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #234 (Two Favorite Things)

Wonder Wednesday - Summer Vacation

*Summer is almost coming to a close, but not before one more summer vacation.

*My wife and I are heading to Washington and Oregon.


*She has a quick business trip in Seattle and we will be spending two nights in the city.

*While she is at work one day, my plan is to wonder the city, check out the local bookstores, and of course read as much as possible.

*We are also going to spend four nights on the Oregon Coast.  I can't wait to see it as I've heard it is absolutely beautiful.

*After our four nights on the coast, we will head back to Seattle to spend a couple days with some family.

*It is going to be a wonderful way to end the summer with two of my favorite things:  BOOKS and TRAVELING!!!

*Here are the books I'm  planning on reading while there...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment