Treat Tuesday - Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
*A family favorite for any holiday occasion.
*We enjoyed these this past Easter Sunday.
*In one word: YUM!
- 3 cans Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls dough
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. honey (or you could use Cinnabon syrup if you can get your hands on it)
- Preheat oven to 400º. Grease a bundt pan well, and set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a large zip to bag.
- Open the cans of cinnamon roll dough. Cut each cinnamon roll in 2 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and place about half of them into the zip top bag. Shake to coat the dough.
- Place the coated dough balls in the bundt pan. Place the remaining dough balls into the bag and repeat coating. Place all of the dough in the bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave the butter, brown sugar, and honey for 1 minute. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Pour over the dough balls in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until dough on the outside is brown and the center feels “set” when you lightly push on it.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes and then invert onto a plate. Drizzle Cinnabon frosting over top before serving.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
Treat Tuesday: Young-Adult Novel
Treat Tuesday: Adult Novel