*How delicious to do these look.
*They have all of my favorite things.
*We are going to give this a try this summer during an evening bonfire in the backyard.
- 1 (3.9 oz) package JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups cold milk*
- 1 (7 oz jar) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme (may not need the whole jar)
- 8 graham crackers (single squares)
- ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits
- Note: *Pudding will not set if made with non-dairy milk
- Crush graham crackers and set aside.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Layer pudding and marshmallow creme in a small jar or bowl. One layer of chocolate pudding, followed by marshmallow creme. Repeat.
- Top with crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, and mallow bits.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 adult-size portions or 8 child-size portions.
Treat Tuesday: Middle-Grade Novel
Treat Tuesday: Young-Adult Novel
Treat Tuesday: Novel Published for Adults