Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 8, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/8/18)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/


*It was back to work this past week, but I still managed to read and finish a few books.  I'm hoping to get into a better routine this winter than I was in the fall.  



Books I Read this Past Week...



TakeDown by Laura Shovan

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review









Far from the Tree by Robin Benway

*Young-Adult Novel (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review







The Lost Prayers of Ricky Graves by James Han Mattson

*Novel Published for Adults (5 STARS out of 5 Stars!)

My Book Review







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week



Enticing Hard-to-Reach Writers by Ruth Ayres

*My Professional Reading









The Absolutist by John Boyne

*My Novel Published for Adults










The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli

*My Young-Adult Novel (Audio)



No comments:

Post a Comment