Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, July 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (7/20/20)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Read this Past Week...


Orphan Eleven by Gennifer Choldenko

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)









Kingston and the Magician's Lost and Found 
by Rucker Moses and Theo Gangi

*Middle-Grade Novel (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)






The End of the Day by Bill Clegg

*Novel Published for Adults (Abandoned)





Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week... 


Thirteens by Kate Alice Marshall

*My Middle-Grade Novel 








Bloom (The Overthrow Book #1) by Kenneth Oppel

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)








The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett

*My Novel Published for Adults

No comments:

Post a Comment