Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, May 23, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5/23/22)

                                                                       


Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                

Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week... 
 

To Paradise by Hanya Yanagihara

*My Novel Published for Adults









The Ogress and the Orphans by Kelly Barnhill

*My Middle-Grade Novel 









Zia Erases the World by Bree Barton 

*My Middle-Grade Novel (Audio)









On the Hook by Francisco X. Stork

*My Young-Adult Novel










Books I Read this Past Week...


Small World 
 by Jonathan Evison

*Novel Published for Adults (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)









Hardscrabble Road by George Weinstein

*Novel Published for Adults (3 STARS out of 5 Stars)









Worser by Jennifer Ziegler

*Middle-Grade Novel (4 STARS out of 5 Stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment