Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1/7/13)


Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to their site...
                
                 http://www.teachmentortexts.com/

I am excited to be back posting on Mondays.  Things got a little busy for me during December so it has been awhile since I have posted my reading on a Monday.  My goal for 2013 is to post each and every Monday.  We shall see??? 

Books I Read this Past Week...

The Genius Files:  Never Say Genius by Dan Gutman

*5 Stars out of 5 Stars









Too Bright to Hear, Too Loud to See by Juliann Garey

*Still Reading but 5 Stars out of 5 Stars so far...









Life Among Giants by Bill Roorbach (Our first #ABCT)

*4 Stars out of 5 Stars











Books I Will Read This Coming Week...

Too Bright to Hear, Too Loud to See by Juliann Garey

*Almost done and can't wait to finish - SO GOOD! 









The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

*Going to read this for my BBC (Boy's Book Club)









Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

*Going to read this for our #ABCT (Adult Book Club on Twitter)









Extreme Babymouse by Jennifer L. Holm and Matthew Holm

 *Been waiting for this one since last summer! 









 Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke

*Saw this during library time today and wanted to give it a try!









Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool

*Loved Moon Over Manifest.  So excited for this release! 

No comments:

Post a Comment