Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friend Friday #11...

Hi!  I’m Leah and I’m reading the book called The Sasquatch Escape written by Suzanne Selfors.

I think this book is fun and adventurous because it is very on-going about finding a Sasquatch.f

My favorite part in the story is when I figured out that Mr. Tabby is a cat because it was very surprising.  

The character that I liked best is Pearl Petal because She was very fun.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to get kids minds' going. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is a fun book.

Reading to me is very fun because I like that I can go on an adventure!  


*Leah is a fourth grader in my class.
*We had our first book club today about this book.
*We also Skyped with the author of the book this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment