Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friend Friday #64...

Hi!  I’m Jacob and I’m read the book called Tommysaurus Rex written by Doug Tennapel.

I think this book is cool because there is a T-Rex and not many books have one of those.  

My favorite part in the story is at the end of the story because there was not only one T-Rex, but two.  How cool is that?  

The character that I liked best was Ely because he is the main character and the whole story was about him.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to create a graphic novel that kids would love.

I would recommend this book to my friends because I give it 5 stars and I know they would like it.  

Reading to me is cool because I like adventure and you can read about adventures in all books.  


*Jacob is one of the most avid readers in my class this year.
*He favorite genre is the graphic novel.
*Jacob has gone through most of my graphic novels in the classroom and it has only been a month and a half.
*It has been great to see him stretch his wings a bit and has started to read from other genres.
*No matter what he reads this year, I think the Doug Tennapel books will remain his favorite.  





No comments:

Post a Comment