Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friend Friday #65...

Hi!  I’m Taylor and I’m read the book called Judy Moody Saves the World written by Megan McDonald.  

I think this book is good book because is it funny and very interesting!  

My favorite part in the story is the part when she went crazy because it was funny.

The character that I liked best was Stink because he is weird and funny.  



I think the author wrote this book because she knew it would be funny and kids like to read funny books.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because I know they would like it and would want to read the whole series.  

Reading to me is relaxing because when I get into a book I get lost in a different world.  


*Taylor is one of my fourth grade readers.
*She really enjoys reading all sorts of books which is awesome to see.
*At the beginning of the year, she stated that she wanted to read the entire Judy Moody and Stink books.
*Since then she has moved on to other material, but I have a feeling she will come back to these books.
*Thanks for sharing your review with us Taylor!  




No comments:

Post a Comment