Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 31, 2014

Friend Friday #66...

Hi!  I’m Akos and I’m read the book called Treausre Hunters written by James Patterson. 

I think this book is fun because is it about kids who are treasure hunters.  

My favorite part in the story is when scuba bandits attack their ship because it was exciting.

The character that I liked best was Storm because she was very smart. 




I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain kids with a great story.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is very funny and interesting. 

Reading to me is important because it helps me learn.  


*Akos is one of my most interesting readers.
*He reads anything and everything.
*The fun thing about Akos is that he will read the first book in a series (like this one), love it, but not read the next right away.  He says he wants to try something different after he finishes a book.
*I also like how he promotes a book and gets the other readers to read it.
*It sure will be fun to work with Akos this year and suggest books to him.  



No comments:

Post a Comment