Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, November 28, 2014

Friend Friday #70...


Hi!  I’m Sofia and I read the book called SCalendar Mysteries:  January Joker written by Ron Roy.

I think this book was fantasic because I was really into it and couldn't wait to read it each day.  

My favorite part in the story was when Lucy put grapes on the ground for the aliens because it was very funny.  





The character that I liked best was Bradley because he was funny and very mystery like.   

I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain the reader with a great mystery. 

I would recommend this book to my friends because it was a very good mystery and I think they would like it.   

Reading to me is incredible because it is a very fun thing to do and I learned that I really like to read mystery books.  


*Sophia is a fourth grade reader in one of my language arts classes.
*I would describe her as an avid reader.  
*We just recently finished our mystery unit.  The unit had come to an end and most readers went back to their own books.
*Sophia asked if she could keep reading from our mystery collection because she was enjoying them so much.
*I enjoyed introducing (or re-introducing) this series to my readers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment