Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wonder Wednesday #75 (Book Club & Skype Visit)...

Wonder Wednesday - Breakfast with Books

*On Friday, January 9th we had our third "Breakfast with Books" book club.

*Several of the readers in my class read the book The Daring Escape of the Misfit Menagerie by Jacqueline Resnick.

*It is a wonderful animal adventure story and is always a hit with my fourth grade readers.



*I've used it for my book club over the last several years and Jacqueline has always been so gracious to join us via Skype to talk about the book.

*We asked her our questions and gave her comments about the book.

*Many of my readers will go on and read the sequel to this book called The Valiant Quest of the Misfit Menageire.

*Here is a look at our time with the author and our WONDERful discussion...


























No comments:

Post a Comment