Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 9, 2015

Friend Friday #111 (The Quirks by Erin Soderberg)...

Hi!  I am Kenzi and I read the book called The Quirks:  Welcome to Normal written by Erin Soderberg.  


I thought this book was very funny because it's an adventurous and fun story to read.  


My favorite part in the story was at the end of the story because that's when Molly finds out her "quirk."  




The character that I liked best was Molly because she helps the family behave and not be noticed.


I think the author wrote this book because she knows that everyone has "quirk" in them and wants to show them that is awesome.   

I would recommend this book to my friends because it's funny, exciting, and adventurous.  


Reading to me is a way to show your personality because you read whatever you like and are going to read things that represent who you are.  


*Kenzi is a fourth grader in my class.  

*She is an avid reader and was excited to read this book because she "never heard of it before."

*I picked this novel as our first selection for my "Breakfast with Books" book club.

*Many of the students are reading it in my class because we are lucky enough to be having the author join us for our book club.  

*This is a great novel to start with because it leads the readers to the rest of the series.

*Kenzi already said that she wants her parents to order the other books.  


No comments:

Post a Comment