Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winter 2015 BLOG Break...

Winter Holiday Blog Break…

*This blog has come to be a major aspect of my life.

*There are times when I need a short break from the life of blogging.


*In the last couple of years I tend to take a little break during the Christmas holiday and one during the summer when I go on our family vacation.

*I have the next two weeks off from my fourth grade teaching duties.  Of course as teachers we know this doesn't mean I won't be planning, reading, or thinking about the "job".

*One of my hopes/goals/dreams for the next two weeks is to get a lot of personal reading time in.  My TBR stack is getting quite large and I want to put a major dent in it.

*There will be no daily posts that are normally featured on the blog over the next two weeks.

*When I finish a book (and I hope it is many) I will feature a review of the book here on the blog.

*I will be back on Monday, January 4th with my "Music Monday" and "It's Monday!  What Are You Reading" posts.

*The year of 2015 was quite an exciting year for me professionally and I can't wait to see what 2016 brings.

*Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment