Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Treat Tuesday #129 (Book Release Tuesday)…

Treat Tuesday - Caribou Snowdrift

*I live in a family of coffee drinkers.  No only does my wife enjoy a cup of "Joe", but my two college age kids enjoy coffee drinks.

*They usually pick them up at either Caribou and/or Starbucks.

*Recently, my kids recommended the Caribou Snowdrift for me to try.

*My wife and I stopped by a local Caribou to get her a coffee and I decided to give the "snowdrift" a try.


*All I can say is that it was completely delicious!

*This is what is contained in the tasty drink:  Premium chocolate - dark, milk or white - with vanilla syrup, cookie bits and ice cold milk, topped with whipped cream and more cookies.

Treat Tuesday:  Middle-Grade Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Young-Adult Novel










Treat Tuesday:  Adult Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment