Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, October 14, 2016

Friend Friday #161 (Stick Cat by Tom Watson)


Hi!  I'm Milana and I read the book called Stick Cat written by Tom Watson.


I thought this book was good because there were a lot of details in the story and it was interesting to read.  


My favorite part in the story was when Mr. Music got stuck because Stick Cat went to save him.




The character that I liked best was Stick Cat because he was the main character and most interesting to read about.  


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to write a book for kids that is good and that is what this book is.  


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's funny and kids my age like to read funny stories.


Reading to me is great because it is cool and fun when you find a really awesome book to read!


*I bought this book at the beginning of the school year and displayed it on our "new" shelf of books.
*It was picked up right away by a reader and hasn't been back on the shelf since.
*Milana read this cat "adventure" pretty quick and enjoyed it.
*I know after her book review and trailer, it will become even more popular with my readers.
*Thanks Milana for sharing your thoughts about the book.  






No comments:

Post a Comment