Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wonder Wednesday #163 (Bookstore Author Visit)

Wonder Wednesday - A Visit with Abby Cooper

*I'm so lucky to have connected with such incredible authors over the past few years.  It is even more WONDERful when that author is local and we can "interact" in person.

*I met Abby this past July at #NerdCampMI.  It was such a privilege to meet her and talk about the new novel that was being released during the camp.

*After reading the novel, I knew I wanted to share it with my class.


*We are currently sharing this book as our read aloud and everyone is loving it.  I can't wait for Abby to visit us to talk about the story in person.

*She has been on "tour" the last few weeks visiting many of our Barnes and Noble bookstores in the area.  Both myself and some of my students went to the book signings and chatted with the author.  I love when my readers get as excited about getting their own personalized copy as I do.  We are building a reading community one reader at a time.











No comments:

Post a Comment