Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #211 (Reading Highlights)

Wonder Wednesday - THREE Medal Moments

*With the Olympics starting this Friday, I decided to do a little medal competition of my own.

*Actually, I'm just sharing three reading highlights from the week, but tried to make it a little more interesting by throwing in a theme!



Gold Medal

Our third read aloud was Enginerds.  The class loved it.  We are lucky to be able to Skype with the author on Thursday, February 8th.  I will post pictures next week!  



Silver Medal

 Our current Breakfast with Books book club selection is Saving Marty.  I'm happy to share that I think I have more readers reading this book than any of our other previous titles.  We Skype with the author during our book club later in February.  



Bronze Medal

 We began our fourth read aloud this week and I'm tying it in with our historical fiction unit.  From the first page, the class was spellbound.  I know this is going to be a hit with my listeners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment