Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wonder Wednesday #213 (Olympic Celebration)

Wonder Wednesday - Olympic THEME

*The world is celebrating the Olympics and why not get my fourth grade students involved in the fun, the emotion, and all the sportsmanship.




*Winters can be long in Minnesota and we have hit the winter slump.  I have found it best to mix things up a bit to keep my readers/writers engaged.

*I've been collecting some Olympic-themed video clips to share with my students.  I have them watch the video via their iPad and then follow that up with responding to some "sentence starters".  It is here that they can share their thoughts, ideas, and feelings via their writing.

*It has been an enjoyable change and we are having a blast talking about the Olympics and being the best we can at whatever we do.

*I thought I would share some of the videos here with you...





No comments:

Post a Comment