Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Monday, March 26, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3/26/19)



Thanks to Jen and Kellee for hosting this idea on their site.  Here is a link to the site...
                
Books I Read this Past Week…



Exit West by Mohsin Hamid

(Novel Published for Adults)

*3 STARS out of 5 Stars!






24 Hours in Nowhere by Dusti Bowling

(Middle-Grade Novel)

*5 STARS out of 5 Stars!







Books I Will (continue to) Read this Week



In Sight of Stars by Gae Polisher

*My Young-Adult Novel









Breakout by Kate Messner

*My Middle-Grade Novel









Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke

*My Novel Published for Adults









The 11:11 Wish by Kim Tomsic

*My Middle-Grade Novel






No comments:

Post a Comment