Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Wonder Wednesday #249 (Skype Visit)



Wonder Wednesday - Our Skype Visit with Jarrett Lerner

*I think Jarrett Lerner is one of the coolest guys and authors I've had the honor of meeting.

*Last year I shared his first novel, Enginerds, with my fourth grade class.  They loved it.

*This year we shared the first book again, and I was able to read the ARC of his second novel, Revenge of the Enginerds.

*My class absolutely LOVED both stories and were on the edge of their seats to find out what was going to happen.

*Jarrett certainly has a talent with writing for young readers.  His stories have suspense, humor, and characters that the reader can relate to.

*After reading both books, my class had the opportunity to Skype with Jarrett.

*We were able to share our comments and ask questions about the two books.

*It was such a fun time and my students enjoyed chatting with Jarrett.



No comments:

Post a Comment