Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friend Friday #3...

Hi!  I'm Marcus and I'm reading a book called The Loser List #2:  Revenge of the Loser and it is written by H.N. Kowitt.  


I think this book is very funny because it has jokes from Diary of a Wimpy Kid.   



My favorite part in the story is when he snorted in front of everybody because it was an embarrassing moment. 


The character that I liked best was Jasper because he is a geek, he's funny, and he gives good advice. 


I think the author wrote this book because he wanted to entertain people and to make them laugh.   


I would recommend this book to my friends because it's very popular. 


Reading to me is fun because it is just like listening to people.   


*Marcus will be a fifth grader this fall.  He was in my summer school class.  He was very proud of himself because he was on the second book in this series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment