Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 2, 2014

Friend Friday #41...

Hi!  I’m Emma and I'm reading the book called The Red Pyramid written by Rick Riordan.

I think this book is awesome because there is fighting (a little), romance, and sorrow.  

My favorite part of the story is toward the end because that is where the action is.

The character that I liked best is Sadie because I love her power.  




I think the author wrote this book because it shows what the powers of the Gods are.    

I would recommend this book to my friends because it is full of adventures and has a great story line.

Reading to me is the best because I can relax and read!  


*I loved that Emma wrote a review for this book. 
*She normally has chosen shorter and easier material even though she is very capable of more difficult text.
*It was fun to talk with her about this novel as she made her way through the book.
*I know she was very proud of herself when she finished and was going to tackle the next book in the series.
*I'm filled with such joy when my readers find success in their reading lives.  



No comments:

Post a Comment