Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friend Friday #43...

Hi!  I’m Lucy and I'm reading the book called The Lemonade War written by Jacqueline Davies.

I think this book is funny because it is funny when the brother tries to fight back.  

My favorite part of the story is when all the lemonade is gone so they have to turn to grape juice because that's the part I think is the funniest.  

The character that I liked best is Jessie because she is really cute and funny.  


I think the author wrote this book because she wanted to give the reader a good laugh.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because they would really think it is funny.  

Reading to me is fun because it is like you are going through a different world.  


*Lucy is an interesting reader to observe
*When she is on, she is on, and when is is off, she is off.
*It became one of my many goals to always make sure she had a book she was reading and enjoying.
*This was one book and series that she really enjoyed this year.  
*I think her comments captured it quite nicely.  





No comments:

Post a Comment