Fourth Grade Journey

A Fourth Grade Teacher's Journey Through the World of Books

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friend Friday #44...

Hi!  I’m Moustapha and I'm reading the book called Bird and Squirrel written by James Burks.

I think this book is exciting because the squirrel wants to survive but the bird wants to live to the max.  

My favorite part of the story is when they jumped off a cliff because it looks like he will fall but bird saved him.  

The character that I liked best is Bird because he is exciting and a risk taker.  




I think the author wrote this book because he wants to entertain the reader.  

I would recommend this book to my friends because they are fun and would enjoy this book.

Reading to me is the world because without reading no one would understand anything.  


*Moustapha loves to read.
*He reads all the time.
*His favorite genre is graphic novels, but he started to branch out more as the year went on.
*The best thing about Moustapha as a reader is that he shares book titles with the other kids all the time.  





No comments:

Post a Comment